Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hey peeps! So today was an ok day, until the unreasonable gave us a test at the spur of the moment....Was so pissed lah! I mean Ms. Unreasonable didn't even thought us the skill and yet it's for promos...so weird, right? Man, what am I doing, again? BITCHING....haiz.maybe I am such a....what's the word? Oh yeah, a freaking gossip spreader!
By the way, I am going to save from now on so I am sooooo hungry, going to die soon if I don't eat but what to do? I have to save for Harry Potter!!! Oh you don't get what I mean? Right let me explain....
So I lend my two precious souls to my friends (HALF BLOOD PRINCE & THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS) so I am souless....I decided it was time to buy the whole set of Harry Potter's Book series. I found one at Amazon.com. It was such a beautiful set. It's in a treasure chest (to all harry potter fan, I recommened you go and take a look at it!) It cost around $200, so I desperately need to save from now.....It will be out in september!!! I just have to have it, own it!

So yeah, I know some may think that I am such a weirdo, but I seriously think this is my passion you know. So please understand and not judge me, thanks eh....

So this is to my friend that asked me this question 2 days ago "Shilla, how you mend a broken heart" (I hope this will help)
OK, so I am not going to say the typical saying to you, all that just-let-it-go shit (sorry for the language peeps, but I am kinda pms-ing right now). So, honestly, there's really no 'real' way to mend a broken heart. It's always about how you deal with it. Babe, I know it's hard but let me tell you one thing, cause I don't really know your situation, it's his loss. Maybe yours too. So you both are suffering and as the saying goes "WITHOUT SUFFERING THERE WILL BE NO COMPASSION." I strongly recommend you to cry one last time. This time, cry as loud, as painful, as pityful and you like. Just let it all out. It's time to feel sorry for yourself. Serious, that's what I did. And it helps,crying. Then the next step, you got it right, to forgive that person. It really heal your heart the right way. And after reading your blog....you do know how you're a precious girl worth to be a treasure. (distracted by Nisa....Dunno what to write)
So don't worry.....the mending will happened, just deal with the pain for now....It's what makes us human, like Prof. Dumbledore said to harry in OOTP.
So did I helped? Must tell me via sms ok?

So...anything else to write? Let me ponder for a moment.....
OH YEAH....
I LOVE YOU HARRY POTTER!

No comments: