Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey peeps! What's up? Sorry for the lack of update, just been busy, you know. It's hard...trying to cope but everyday brings dreadness but still I have to go through it. For everyone who have been supporting me and my story, I want to say a huge thanks and I will put up Chapter 4 as soon as possible. Lately, I have been reading fan fiction of Harry Potter, I think I am going crazy. I just can't let it go even though it's over. Harry Potter books and movies are like drugs to me and I am addicted to it, big time. I think I really need saving! But Harry Potter books and movies had help me in the past with some of my personal problems. So I guess it's alright.
So there's this guy I am crushing on, he is so cute! Every morning, I would see him...And I saw him in the library yesterday, wow! He was so close and yet so far! I wish to get to know him but you know this insecurity always makes me stand back and just admire him from afar....what a waste...if I could just take out my heart and let him hear it, I guess I would not have the agony of just watching him from afar. Haiz, what a life....
Tomorrow's teacher's day, some of my friends are going back to their secondary school to pay a visit to old teachers, I don't have time at all. Ok that's a lie, I don't have teachers in my secondary school that I want to meet....Well, maybe Mr. Roslan but I have not stepped in HOUGANG SECONDARY for soooooooo long...I think it would be a little AWKWARD!!!
Ok I guess that's it....

No comments: