Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hey peeps, what's going on people. Today was a great day because I feel so free...No homework!! And no more project!!! I hope tomorrow won't be so hard. It's getting harder by the day with school. More bad news, Max is going to withdraw...hmm tempting me to withdraw too but since I want to be a lawyer that's not an option and I don't want to give up so fast. I know I can make it. It's too early to give up now and too late to turn back the time. I need do this for myself because I deserve the best and no one else can give the best to me except myself.
So, I've been braiding Christine's hair and I am really getting good at it. Ha hahaha!!! It took me more than two years to learn braiding and now I am finally good at it....It feels good to know i achieve something even though it's jst braiding. So tomorrow is the art fest!!! I can't wait to see both of my best friends performing HAHAHAHA. They are quite good but since they are only 10 seconds performance their talent have been limited.
So I guess that's about it.....blog in when something really awesome happens...like someone declaring his love for me....hahahahaha

No comments: