Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey people.....as you can see i have made my blog a music video blog. There's a few music vid that I've put for your entertainment....So why you might asked that I am still awake so late in the morning? Well, cause I can't sleep, ha ha ha, I know lame reason, right? Anyway, tomorrow there is school. I do not feel like going though. It's going to be a freaking long day and I am so going to be tired as the reason is why I am still able to write in so late at night

Well, today or tonight, whichever you guys prefer, I am going to talk about accepting who you really are. So I am a fat girl, I would never deny it and I am not going to say that when I was younger that I felt I was not beautiful. That would be a lie. Almost everyday in my secondary school life, I felt like I was the most ugliest being on earth. I am ashamed of it, I must say but it is part of growing up, I guess. People keep telling me I had a beautiful personality. But it was never enough. Guys I've been crushing on reject me without even wanting to know me. I felt like I was cursed. I cried. Crying might have help me but it did not heal me properly.

Up until recently, when I look at myself in the miror, I see how beautiful I am. Eventhough I am fat, there's nothing wrong with that. I can lose the weight if I want to and I know I can. I will. But I still see that I am beautiful and I don't have to try so hard to get guys to like me or even may one day love me because I found the remedy for my broken soul....I need to love myself and tell myself everyday that I am beautiful and so I did. I never felt so happy in my life.

Of course, it would help if you have amazing friends around you. My friends have been nothin but supporting me. They, too, I believe, can see the beauty in me and I love them for making me feel great all the time.

To all the girls who are not happy with themselves no matter what the reason. Be it being fat or being thin. If you're not happy, take a look at yourself in the mirror. A long look. See the beauty in you and if you hear voices saying that you're not beautiful....SHUT THEM OUT. People who have problems with others have big insecurity about themselves. They're not happy with their own body and face that they taunt others to feel superior. Trust me, embrace your beauty and soul. You will feel so much better like you never felt before. I am living proof.

No comments: