Monday, August 13, 2007

The day went on as usual with the lazy morning wake up call. felt sooooo gorgy..Then went out of the house ALONE and went down to the busstop. Nothing really happened. It's a totally boring day except for that all my friends were super tired especially Christine....she claimed she only slept 2 hours the day before....pooor girl. The MANY TESTs are killing me soooo ever slowly.. I wonder why this is not first degree murder..ha ha ha ha
Anyway, I am in the bus..nothing to do so just blog. I am so sick of so many people in school and I hate soooo many people, I feel evil...Wow...in the bus and the guy beside me is an artist, I am looking at his work right now. It's really nice. Super HOTTTT. Oh ya, if you notice there's 2 video clips i put which is totally a non famouse person.....My sister chance over it and i think he is super hot!!!! I wanna marry HIM!!! That make him....err...number 157????Ha ha ha ha...Crazy. I dreamt i got married....hahahahaha....I loved that dream and i still want to marry....NOW! AH AH AHHAHAHAHAHA.......oh yeah thanks christine in saying I've got talent. You're the first to say that.......and to isabell too.....Love u guys to death. I think the friends curse is off me.....GREAT!

No comments: