Tuesday, August 14, 2007



Hey People....sorry for the pic, such a soreeye. But anyway, I just wanted to put a picture of myself. This blog is full of other people and my thoughts...It needed some spice to it. And I am a SPICE! HAHAHA

So actually, I am here to confess something that has been bruising my heart and hurting my soul. I think I have develop an evil inside of me. I fell so dirty and so angry all the time. It's irate me to the core because I don't understand this feeling of hatered to so many people. I really don't know what to do. I don't want to be a hater but I am hating people who are only being themselves. I feel so slefish and I feel like my soul is being killed as I hate more and more people. Why is this happening to me? Why can't I be the girl who is hated than the girl who is hating? Somebody please explain why I am being so angry and why am I always hurting people's feelings?

I think I need serious help. I hate myself so much for feeling this way but I don't want to lie to myself and fake. I don't want to lie to anyone and say I like them when I don't. But I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. What am I supposed to do? I feel so so so so so evil.....I need help.

Stop me!

I feel so dirty,

Let the rain fall please.

I wanna cry

Don't stop me

Why don't you stop me?

Stop me from lying

Through my teeth

Why don't you stop me?

Stop me from hating

you...

I feel unclean

My soul is broken

I wanna stop this

But I know that I can't

So won't you please stop me?

From tearing my soul apart

Please just stop me

From breaking your heart

Why can't I look at myself?

Maybe it's time for me

To get out of this skin

To put a fake one

And try not to be

me.......

No comments: