Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So I am doing this on daily basis I see....Well, the more i do it the more I like letting my feekings known to the world. I find it very relaxing. So anyways, today was a very freaky day. Hafizah lend me her MOB book and I almost lost it (Don't worry Hafizah, the book is safe.) lucky I did not panic though I have to admit when the book was temporarily lost in McDonalads, my heart was thumping itself against my chest so hard, I was surprised that it did not leave a mark. Hahaha. Being lame as usual. So that was an exciting yet scary moment for today and the most annoying thing about this little adventure is that it had to happened when I was already on the way home and the time was so late. I reach home at about 9pm. I feel so tired. I wrote a song today in IRP lessson in school. I am going to show you guys after I write the entry of today. I think it;s a real cool song I've ever created. Most people whom I've confide the poem with said it was a cool song. I hope somebody can come out with the melody and tune for me so I could sing my OWN song. Gonna feel real cool if I finaly sing what I've written from the bottom of my heart. I guess it will sound more sincere if you wrote your own song.

I've beem reading this book for stress relief; 1003 great things about being a woman.
It's an amazing book though it's just simple sentences and quotes. I really love it. All the woman in the world should read it (don't woory, girls, I wasn't paid to advertise this), it's the kind of that put a smile on your face when you truely need it. I find it so funny cause today when i read that book OUT LOUD girls were nodding in agreement. I really felt GIRL POWER! It was so fun. I mean it's a harsh world for us, woman, no one can deny. So reading this book would make us feel sooooooo good. Cause we beating guys in so many ways that I did not even realize. OK enough of ego boosting...

(Verse#1)
Yeah...
I think about you
You know I do
But I have to fight it
This feeling for you

(Verse#2)
Oh..wooo...oh
I see you looking over here
It's a longing of so many years
This feeling's driving me insane
No, baby, don't make me stay

Chorus
Cheat on him(NO!)
I can never do that
Cheat on him(NO!)
I can't and I won't
Because......
I've pledge my heart and soul
To him

(Verse#3)
If only you'd came earlier
We might have this, dear
It doesn't matter anyway
Cause you can't make me stay

Chorus

Bridge
Me and him share kisses
Under the moonlight
Me and him Share misses
In the daylight
No, I can't cheat on him

(Chorus)x2

No comments: