Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wow! What a day it has been for me. Finally, after so many ages, I turly had fun. For the past 2 days, yours truly, went to an even that was called "THE 3RD ASIAN SCHOOLS VOLLEY BALL TOURNEMENT" at Republic Polytehnic! At first i thought it was a GIRL tournement but since, yours truly is a luck stars, the heavens was on my side. IT WAS A BOYS TOURNEY!!!! Just imagine my excitement. But, of course, it was not all fun and game, we had to complete the real task. The actual reason why we were even there. To mop the floors. Haiz. So when we were first came, we were brief by the teacher in charge. So he gave us a new term. We weren't moppers people, we were floor handelers. No difference, really. Weather we liked it or not, we were still cleaning the floors. But all was not lost, you could say we got the VVVVVIP seats. Hahaha, right in front.....upclose and personal.
So, the first match was....i forgot. But all i know is(Okay, I know this is pretty shallow, but I can't help it) there were alot of HANDSOME, CUTE, HOT guys around. I felt like I was given a treat! Now don't say that I am such a superficial person, I am just a girl appreciating God's great creation on men! Now there's nothing wrong with that. So here's the list of the countries that has hot guys in it.
Singapore- No. 6 and 12
Indonesia-No. 1
Vietnam- No. 14 and 9
Thailand- No. 4,3 ,7,and 12
Sri Lanka- No. 2
Okay, so that's all i guess....Most of the Hong Kong players were smoking hot but I could not have the memory to remember their jersey number. Too excited I guess. You should have watch the match between Thailand and China!!! It was so exciting, I did not even sat down through out the match. It was a fast match!!! And Thailand won!! I don't know why I was so excited. I am not even a Thai. Maybe because there were alot of 'eye-feasting' boys inside! Hahaha... okay I saw that look, I'll stop being such a bimbo.
I had alot of fun dancing to the songs they were playing during each intervals. The songs were replayed over and over and over.........
But I could not stop myself dancing to Justin Timberlake's songs. He's really such an impressive singer/songwriter.
Not to metion hot.
Okat, maybe without the facial hair, I suppose.
Anyway, we took some pictures with the Thailand players. Lucky as I have always been....No surprise here, I was standing beside the hottest guy in the group....NO. 4!!!!! hahaha....I'll post it here once Fiona send me the picture!!! HAHAHAHA! So that was it I guess. Pretty interesting. I love this type of days where I had innocent fun...okay maybe not so innocent since most of the time I was looking at the guys like some lost love puppy.....but it was great fun to spend around my best friends, Isabella and Christine, and made new friends along the way!
I am loving it!

No comments: