Friday, August 10, 2007

So the day went by, and it's been so long since I've updated this blog. Yesterday had so much fun when my buddies came to my CRIB! Had so much fun except that YJ was such a party spoiler. He hardly said anything at all.......which i think its cool, i mean it's a free country, isn't it? Okay. What was my point again? Never mind, I am just confusing myself.
So I woke up at 4a.m to clean the house for the guest...(hem hem) Then I went back to bed. Ha ha ha ha ha ha . My eyes could not hold. So woke at 9:30a.m and went to take a bath......so i smsed my buddies who were still at home when they're staying across the island......bad estimation so end up my friends came around at noon. So we didn't really start at the real work we're supposed to do...we really extremely slack. And christine brought her guitar and started singing and I started to feel so swayish...(is that even a word?)...cause her voice is an angelic voice!!!! I love x3 her voice! And i felt a little jealous, I must say...cause my voice is so 'nowhere' compared to her( No offence, christine. I still luv U loads!!) I bet all the three we gagaga over christine voice. At the very end of yesterday, we (that is to say me and Christine) sang a m2m minus 1 song. I can't remember what we sang....but it was fun. I want to perform for the teachers day thingy but I don't think I will go if Christine is not up for it. I think people would seriously throw tomato at me if I were to sing solo........
So today nothing really happened....I just got this poem playing in my head....sorry you guys...you can don't read it....ha ha ha ha..it's a free world.....ain't it?

The Title:
It's Not Easy

You're saying I'm the one
Again
You're pleading I should stay
Again
You're calling me at night
Again

You think it's easy
You think you smart
But don't you even realize
That I don't want you back
You think you cool
You think you hot
But don't you even realize
That I don't give a damn

Stop calling me your girl
I ain't even your homey
It's not easy to get back, boy
Don't you even think
I ain't coming back to you
Can;t you see, boy
Your love ain't never coming through.....

No comments: