Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hey peeps, so what's up? I found something that I think might make your day if you're feeling sad....and even if you're not sad, I guess it will make you laugh and smirk cause you know how true this is:
Before the marriage
HE: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
SHE: Do you want me to leave?
HE: NO! Don't even think about it.
SHE: Do you love me?
HE: Of course!
SHE: Have you ever cheated on me?
HE: NO! Why you even asking?
SHE: Will you kiss me?
HE: Yes!
SHE: Will you hit me?
HE: No way! I'm not such kind of person!
SHE: Can I trust you?
Now after the marriage read it from bottom to the top !!!!
Hmm, I guess it will make marriage less appealing now, huh? Well, not to me. I know that it is sometimes true. Your feelings will change once you're married because you are stuck with one person but I do't know, I still find marriage a beautiful thing. A little fairytale in this harsh world. Finaly, you found someone you can share your burden, happiness, love, heart, soul, money and everything with. Now, wouldn't that be awesome? I also think that it makes you a better person. To stay in a marriage, to call a stranger your own, forever, is not easy. It's no more about "I", it's about "US" now. Wow!!! That would be great....How i wish someone would just ask me to marry him...I will be of course so thrilled!! He doesn't even have to plan a wedding, I don't really care! We can save all that money and go on a Grand HONEYMOON trip! It woul be so much worthwhile! HAHA HAHA...I am dreaming too much....I need a 'wake-me-up' potion
So yesterday was the MI art festival. I had a ball, I was shouting my lungs out so much but, wonderfully bless that I have always been, I did not have a sore throat. My buddies who performed did really well, if not better than all the rehearsal, and I was proud of them!!
To:
Isabella and christine, you guys were wonderful and I can see talent in there some where!! Keep on dancing babes!
Hafizah, I love love love your malay dance. It was the best of all dancing act! everything was so precise and in order...not to mention all the cute 5 malay boys in that act!!!
Maisha( Is that how your name is spelt?), I love your voice! Can I borrow it sometimes....even the 'bad' microphone could not have hidden your true talent! The performance was great and sincere, almost wanted to cry!
Shima, love your performance. babe! Strong voice and good charisma on stage!
Melvin, the pianist that wowed me everytime, love the way you played the piano for that anime song...brought me to tears during the rehearsal and made me think of my ex...wait that's not a good thing!! But you amazing!

So yeah, to the rest of the performers who gave their heart and soul to the concert last night, great job, everyone! I was so excited yesterday that i think my talent is a moral suppoert cause I AM VERY GOOD A SUPPORTING! hehehe...the funny thing as I even told our principal, Mr. Tan that I should be the commmander of the school. He said he'll keep that in mind. Yeah, right. He probably forgotten me by now. So anyway, did I tell you another one of my classmate is dropping out of school? Yeah, and that classmate is none other than Max. Wonder how many more classmate would have to dropout before it's my turn. I hope I can make it this year. Not in the mood to retain. It's not my thing, retaining. I never have been retained my whole life except the fact that I failed O levels and had to take it again. Other than that, never ever in my life. So i hope history does not repeat itelf. I love this life now, schooling and the two best friends I made. I am not willing to lose that.

No comments: