Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wow....121 post for the last 2 years.

Omg....121 post....that is so crazy and it totally cool at the same time.

Anyways, I am in a bus and I am on the way home...almost reaching I guess.. Give or take about 15 mins more.

Well, if you are wondering how I manage to blog in a bus...

The bad news is; no, the bus does not have wireless. So DO NOT bring your laptop and hop on a bus for 2 hours.

How I am doing this is pretty easy; I have a mobile broadband... So now, I can surf wherever and whenever I want to.

School sucks. I can say this openly here because no one knows about my blog and I am going to delete the link from my facebook and youtube.

This place should block out evil people.

Some people in this school seem to have a habit of not respecting other's loss in life. I am not going to say anymore as this may be use against me and I do not need any more drama in school. If you're my friend, just ask me and I WILL TELL YOU.

I just kind of found out that I have only 8 people who I believe are my friends.
Isn't that just great? 8 friends.
They are all so special to me and it's crazy how I manage to be friends with them...All of them are so cool, smart and totally fabulicious.

But, then again, I am their friend. So my judgement may be biased.

Wow, I am passing by geylang and the store for Hari Raya are now open.....the decoration are great even though I cannot see how the lighting is because it's still a hot humid day But I am pretty sure it's beautiful.

I wonder when I am going to go shopping for Hari Raya.
I hope we can this year. At least one traditional baju kurung.
Not like last year.

But, if that don't happen, I think I will be ok.


My b'day is coming soon. About 3 weeks to go!!! I cannot wait to meet my friends and have dinner and catch up all night long. Maybe even go clubbing with me! For the ones who are legal and that can enter a club.

Maybe I won't even club.....I don't know. I want to but I don't want to go alone.

Anyway, I am becoming a twitter addict. Been twittering non stop just now...
If you want to follow me here's my twitter
www.twitter.com/roshillacullen

you guys can check out the most random things I tweet.
This twittering makes me feel better.
It's like I have a friend that keep asking me what I am doing.

Ha, the things you say when you're such a loner.

Twitter becoming your "friend"

Anyway, I am running out of thing to say

So blog out!

No comments: