Sunday, August 09, 2009

Do not WORRY!

Hey peeps!

Don't worry, I am feeling quite alright tonight and I am just here to blog normal stuff. So no emo today. LOL.

Anyways, I was working today and a group of caucasion men came in to the restaurant to eat (Duh!) and from their accent, I was pretty sure they were from australia. I mean, the way they say water to WA-DER....(real fast)...kind of gave them away. Normally, I would say that they're cute and all that but this is not the case. You see, the restaurant I am working at caters austrailian cusine....And this man must probably be missing their homeland because all of them ordered the same thing...

THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BURGER.

You probably would not understand why ordering this burger has anything to do with their country but as far as the research I have done..it state that there's a mountain in Australia that is called the blue mountain. I bet those Australian men were really missing the cool, unpolluted air in the down under, huh?

It was kind of weird seeing them and serving them the same plate four times! I had to supress a smile because it was really just hilarious.

I think I would be homesick too if I was in another country and there's this restaurant that caters Singaporean food. Imagine them selling the 'Esplanade' burger!!!!

There isn't much going on today beside that...

Oh no!

There was another family that dine in and they had the most politest boy as their son!
I was so amazed. He even asked his parents to leave a tip on the table which I collected of course.

Hey, it was only $2.

He's quite cute too and probably about 15 yrs old.

Dang it! Why am I born too early?

Anyway got to go and upload a video cover I made on YouTube....Check it out.

Adios amigo and ladies,
Shilla

No comments: