Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I am sick and tired.

Dear blog,
Today I watched the most horrible movie ever. I watched final destination 4. In 3D. The effects was awesome. I really love it. But the plot...omg...what were they thinking? There was no plot and just like every other final destination movie...everybody freaking die in the movie.
Oops, I didn't mean to be a spoiler. But I cannot help it. And, people, it's FINAL DESTINATION. There is always death.
They say there was a twist.
Wanna know what the twist is?
He saw 2 visions in this movie. One at the race track, the other in a mall.

On the scale of one to ten...I give it a "Don't-watch-this-show" scale. Ever.

I don't know why I was so excited to watch this. Maybe because it was in 3D and it's not animated. It's human life forms and they seem to be so real. So there, you know.

Ok, maybe you don't. But, I am just saying the effects was the bomb. It is the shit! And I am not just making this up. It's really the dig.

But that's it. So if you're not into effects, don't ever go to the mall and buy the ticket. The poster looks great but the movie is just not worth it. Don't waste your money.

Please, if you love GOD, don't ever.
And even if you don't, please don't.

Let the movie flop and die and....God, now I just remembered...It was cathay "Pick of the week". YUCK.

Anyways, I am here not to complain...but too late, I already have, haven't I? So, anyways, I am here to list down a whole list of movies that I want to watch...

The time traveller's wife
Gamer
Sherlock Holmes
Bandslam
I love you, Beth Cooper
Coraline
A christmas carol

I am on the fence for New Moon. I am a big fan of the book and I don't know if I should do it out of loyalty. I just don't ant to be disappointed again. It's just irritating. Plus, Stephenie Meyer is really pissing me off not writting anything.

So that's 7 movies. And most are showing during Sept. I think I am going 4 a movie marathon...on my b'day...Ha! That would be so cool!

That's all,
Shilla.

No comments: