Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Keep on wondering

So here I am writting in on my blog rather than videoing my VLOG which is way past overdue...

And to Christine, Yes, I did pluck my eyebrows. Went against the parents wishes and I am going to burn in hell for ever committing this sin. LOL.

Back to the topic, I was surfing the net and I wondered if those writers that I love so dearly will ever write a new book or at least write something at all. But, to my dismay, there is no such news. I am quite bump on the contary on the "NO-NEWS" of Stephenie Meyer's Midnight Sun. She has not update us on anything and it seems like she had taken the leaking problem to her heart.

Guys, that woman is not over it. No. She is so far from over it that I think she might have totally FORGOTTEN about this book that she had announce to the world that she would love to write.

How bad can a wound be?

People out there are even willing to sign an online pettition and they even surpassed their goal of 5000 signatures and yet still the trend of NO-NEWS keep on playing on.
Check out this webbie guys:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Please-Finish-Midnight-Sun

The pettition is even close and yet...Stephenie Meyer seemed to be turning on a deaf ears.

I am pretty sure she's almost done with it and yet...why is she doing this to us?
I think we all know the answer.
She just want to punish innocent people.
Deep down, we all know that she is somehow a saddist.
And a total uptight spoilt sulk.

I don't mean to insult her but it's way too long.
I mean if she doesn't want to write it at all, at least admit in her website and let us go from the wall call "Patiently Waiting".

No comments: