Saturday, August 01, 2009

IT's been AGES!

Hey....

It's totally been ages.
Like Oh My God!
Like almost a year.
But not.
It's like..
5 months.
No.
It's about 3.
I think.
Whateves.


What?
Short forms are so the in thing this season, y'all!


Bimbo moment.

Anyways...
I am really happy for the internet being up again. Now I can update my blog and VLOG. That's the most important thing. Got so many many many many things to do. But yet, I haven't done anything yet.

Anyways let me update on the last few days.


School fucking started. I hate every moment of it with a smile.
I have been working and so this led me to skipping school.
People have been saying that I am making excuses. But well, they're not in my shoes so I guess they don't know.

School make me realize how much I miss my best friends. I really do and wished that they were there or at least I would find somebody who is just like them. So far, I have no luck.

Can't say that I am happy there.

Quite unhappy actually.

Days have been quite torturing. Wished I stayed in MI or at least beg to stay then at least I do not have to try to fit in or try making friends.

To be truthful, I am not making friends.

I keep to myself. And, I think, it's better that way.

I feel a little bitchy and arrogant because I keep judging.

That's bad.

Met up with friends regularly these past few days to keep myself happy and alive. They never fail to put a smile on my face and make me comfortable as usual. They respect my opinions and are mature enough to not laugh at my stupidity or discriminate me. They love me too much to hurt me. Thus, my love for them is as huge as my love for my family.

They say this is too cliche.

But, yet, this is the upmost truth.

I will post the videos soon....hahahaha...But it might take a while.

Lots. Of. LURVE.

Shilla

No comments: