Friday, November 28, 2008

OFF day again! The Day of REST!

So....How are my lovelies doing? I hope everyone is fine because I am totally brimming with happiness. You should know why I am so happy!


TWILIGHT.


Yeah. That's right! I know what you are thinking and I know that it's lame but I cannot, in any other way, help myself. Anything and everything that has to do with Twilight made me super happy. It's how life is for me right now. Ha!



So, yesterday, I folded 41 POSTERS OF TWILIGHT. I folded every single piece with a smile on my face that my store manager was surprise! I mean he didn't understand why I was smiling rolling posters. Well, it's because the posters were twilight posters. I was going bonkers. I want one of it but since I bought the movie companion too early, I can't. So, I complained and whine (quietly) but one of the department managers heard me anyways and asked me what book I bought, hence I told her about the book from the previous Blog (which is posted below). She listened and went away, only coming back with a BAG! The bag is awesome because it has "the twilight saga" posted on it! I mean how crazy is that? So, tomorrow I will bring the bag to work from now on!


And although I want the posters, I don't think I should buy it. You have to buy a book or any twilight merchadise, I can't splurge. I have to save for Christine B'day outing and I dun wanna be out of cash. Now that I am away from the posters, I can actually think straight. I feel like I am Edward when he first met Bella. All he wanted to do was kill her and nothing else. Just like me, everytime I am surrounded by Twilight mayhem, all I want to do is purchase them. Nothing else matters.



So I miss my girls. All of them. I miss them so much and I cannot help but cry sometimes. I feel so lonely and I hate the fact that I cannot meet them without cash. Damn this world. I really wish all of the girls and I will go out one day. That's of course after my pay.



Oh yeah, there's a sneak for Twilight on the 12th. I am not sure yet but that's what they told me. So I am going if there is a sneak. Hopefully, the timing would be ok and there's a midnight show if I am working the afternoon shift. So anyone wanna come?


I miss you girls. Isabella, Christine, Liyana, Hafizah and Razia.


Hearts 4Ever,
Shilla

No comments: