Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally...A time to update!

Yay! I can update now....because I am having an OFF day tomorrow...So I can sleep late tonight and use the time to update on my life.





Life is good. Work is fun. I am a receptionist. I sit down almost everyday. I am not that tired.





One thing I found out about working with others in KINOKUNIYA is that I hate perfectionist. I really cannot be with them. Or around them. They irritate the life out of me and I can die just being so.....irritated. Fussy. Seriously, I cannot make one mistake. They give me these kind of 'are-you-stupid?' look. I mean if one is a perfectionist, at least tell me how to do that something and not accuse me of not listening. People make mistake and it's too bad when a perfectionist cannot accept that.





So Twilight will be out soooooooon. I cannot wait. Seriously I can't I am going to love every minute that I spent just watching it and go crazy. I think Illysa ears will bleed...Muahahahahaha! I cheated too. I read reviews. Well, I only read one and the reviewer said that Edward and Bella character was believable because of the actors!!! I knew my darling Robert Pattinson could do it....He's hot as it is..... I LOVE YOY, ROBERT!!! You're the best!


Ok so that's all....Pretty boring, huh? Well, that's life for ya!

Hearts 4Ever,
Shilla

No comments: