Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight premieres today. I cannot help but feel a little down.

What's up?


Sorry. But I am not in the mood. I am here to whine.


So if you don't like it. Please, there's the X red butten on the upper right hand on your laptop. By all means, press it.


So, Twilight is premiering in this very second....I cannot imagine that. I didn't go to YouTube at all except reply to some of my comments. Well, one of my comments. Other than that, I absolutly avoided YouTube and other great website like MSN or Yahoo! or Google. I just go to my mail, answer some email (Mostly from Amirah) then closing the computer or reading some Fanfiction. This is only the first day and I already feel like I am dying. I have to keep this up for the next 3 weeks before I can go back to the normal life. Thank god, really, that I am working NOW. This is the first time I feel so helpless. Even Harry Potter has a WORLDWIDE premiere. I don't get it why TWILIGHT doesn't. I seriously don't.


Anyway, Job in KINO is fun. Tiring but fun. Better than working at Jenap's place. Although the pay is less. I am happy there. Friends there are great although they are young as always. No surprise. I was asked to trained as a receptionist. I tell you, it's alot of work. But it's fun picking up calls and transferring them to the different department. Ha! Then in the office somebody brought up TWILIGHT and I couldn't help myself and started claiming I am the biggest TWILIGHT fan here and would use my first pay to buy TWILIGHT stuff.


I would. Seriously. But firstly I have to put money for Twilight movie outing aside. Which I think will be about $200. Don't frown. I seldom get the opprtunity to splurg and after TWILIGHT, I don't know what else I am going to do. Probably nothing. So the rest of the money is safe. I just need to buy other Twilight stuff and one of the Harry Potter collector series. Don't frown again.



So, I still haven't heard from anyone about the outing and I am guessing that none of you wanna come with me soooo I made plans with my sister. (Don't worry Amirah, I planned for ours.)
We're seriously going to watch it in GOLD CLASS and if you guys wanna join, please please contact me.


Christine, BTW, can we postpone the BIRTHDAY thingy again? I will get my pay by end of this month but it comes as cheque so it will take around three days and I have to be sure I have enough cash, So it would be a great party...I was thinking could we postpone it after the 9th of december? Pretty please. Then you won't be disappointed. Tagged me ok? Let me know. Prepain is down...so email or tagged me. I will check and reply.



So as I was saying, I declared in the KINO office that I was the TWILIGHT fan. So the person in charge of the children books department stood up and looked at me (her name is AGNES). She asked me question that surprised me and made her impressed because I answered swiftly. I mean come on! It was TWILIGHT questions. So here was how it went:



Agnes: So you're a Twilight fan?
Me: Yeah. (Look Proud and Smug)
Agnes: So do we sell the twilight series in packages?
Me: Yes. Definitely.
Agnes: Do we sell the hard cover?
Me: Yes. Individually and in packages.
Agnes: And how much does the packages cost?
Me: $144.85
Everyone in the office (Including Agnes and myself because I was surprise I could remember): WHOA!


So....this just show that I am THE TWILIGHT Fan to beat. Seriously. Ok enough of being smug.


Hearts 4Ever,
Shilla.

No comments: