Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hey peeeps.....I am having a bad tempered mood today and I just had a major fight with my friend....and he is pisssed with me. Not that I am not sad, but i couldn't take it any longer. I hope my message will get through his head anyway....It's hard and harsh but he has to come to reality. Anyway, I have done some of my homework, though I never finish it. Did I tell you I have finish my MALAY project? Yeah, finally done with it. It was not fun though I have to admit. The project was kind of rushed. Pretty pathetic, if you asked me.

Anyway, I have put two music video here. It's nice tho. I love 'break you' especially. Really really cool. So i have not much to say....so I just write a poem.

P.S To Y.J
sorry u became my victim of my pms.

It's not my fault
I have been your friend all this time
It's not my fault
I tried to tell you It's not fine

You keep telling me again
It's not your fault
We end up finishing
Our friendship

I hurt you and I am sorry
But if that is the only way
To make you see
Then I have nothing to say

How could you say
That I am insulting you
How could you say
Everything that was not true

Well, I don't think
We can mend anymore
This is it.

No comments: