Friday, July 27, 2007

Hey, ppl! Check out my great blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks to christine of course! ha ha! She took the time to help me do all this stuff, it's so great. I mean this is total me, you know. A Harry Potter FREAK. So what happened today? Alot of yawning and fustration! Firstly it was Management Of Business in the freaking morning and I was so bored out that i don't understand anything at all. Then Pansy (Hafizah) wrote me a letter. And we started our fantasy argument (the usual Harry Potter vs. Draco Malfoy). It's lame, but it was fun. I had great fun in the end. Then after that we went for....I totally forgot. Then Nisa and I discussed about malay project. Wow, I hope I did at least a decent job on the mother tongue and tomorrow, ONE PROJECT DOWN! Now, don't be too happy for me. There's like 5 more projects and they have ridiculous timeline. I am going bonkers in this school. It's draining my strength away and I am supposed to able to handle the stress right now...I am freaking 19.

Oh yeah, talking about age brings me to the date of my birthday; 23 September. Guess what? It's the day before promos examination! Such luck bestowed upon the PRINCESS POTTER. You know, I've been thinking that maybe, right, Joanne Katherine Rowling should tell more about what happened to Harry's career....I think he's the minister of magic...huhuhuhuhuhuhu!
He should be. ok....I am being ridiculous....SHOULD JUST STOP BEING A FREAK!

BUT I CAN'T!

No comments: