Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Think I just DELETED everything...haiz.

Hey there Peeps! It's been a short day today and I am home so early. So i thought to change my blogskin...It seems like a smart move...but seriously, it was not. I think I've lost everything I ever wrote in this blog...well now i guess i have to start anew, haven't I? So let's start by the story last saturday. It was the day where my literature group wanted to discuss about the project. So yours truely decided to meet at dhoby ghaut station. But it was all a distorted process, cause christine"don't worry, by september, I will have my phone" was impossible to get contact. I met YJ first, as usual....sloppy as always and so we waited. So, if anyone know YJ and I, they should know that we cannot stand the sight of each other and so, being the girl that has nothing better to do, started to shoot YJ with all my nonsense and believed it or not guys, YJ actually entertained by defending himself....which is, of course, pathetic. So in the midst of me winning my argument with YJ, my phone rang and christine voice cam through. I could hear she was abit pissed having waited about 1/2 hour. Then the three of us waited for Isabella. She came an hour later....but she told us before hand so it was cool....anyway, my brilliant idea backfired again by me making a decision to study at P.S! Being a weekend, i was to blind to see the signs that people would want to go shopping! Amazingly stupid...i felt like a total BIMBO. Anyway, we went to the airport instead. So we wasted alot of time...seriously. So Christine suggest we go another terminal, cause the terminal we were in were awfully crowded...but that decision was a dreadful mistake. Why? Well, this terminal was just as crowded and even more noisier...but we settled anyway...our project was literally shouting at us.
So then we're doing our stupid project, hate it, hate it, hate it. Then, suddenly, some guy asked us if he thought the speech he made were good for his students. when he was talking, I FELT LIKE I WAS IN BIMBO WORLD. I understood nothing. So christine asked if he ws teaching a University students and he answered yes.
"I think they will understan...cause we're not university student." Christine said.
"Oh, Ok" said the small dude. You know what that means? The four of us look like UNIVERSITY STUDENT!
And yet, here i am struggling with my school.....write in later to finish this story....
It's a long one.

No comments: