Friday, July 20, 2007

Yesterday.............A day to never forget!

Yesteday, the day that I saw Ian McKellen......The guy who act in X-men and LOTR. It was a play called King Lear. I basically understand the first few part but after awhile.....I totally lost track of time. It was a surreal blur. But i do get some part. And when shakespeare decided to have a tragic play....he really mean it. All the character died in the end....except for Edgar and a few servant. I think Kent went to kill himself. I am not sure, I have to read the play to understand.
So then the play ended at 11:45...Almost all transport were gone. But there were some bus home left....I could take it. But for Isabella, it was kinda problem. But, i didn't wait to see what happened....I am such a bad friend. Haiz. I apologized for thinking about myself.........to Isabella. So, all in all....the only good thing that happened is that i saw a super star...even that was so far up and i could not even see his face.....hmm...maybe it's not a good thing after all!

No comments: