Monday, July 23, 2007

To That Someone...Who seriously Have a Problem With ME being FAT

So hi.....Ok the title, I will explain later...too happy to think about that. Anyways, two days ago my life was complete. Wanna know why? Well, J.K Rowling last Harry Potter series has finally reach the ending. (people who are reading this blog right now and is reading Harry potter and the deathly hallows...please shut this down now...I don't want to spoil it for you)



The ending.....it was amazing and scary. Beautiful though, but there were alot of bump and bruises along the way. It is, i assure you, the most most most darkest book. I love every part of it. You will never get bored of it. HARRY WAS THE ONE WHO DIED AND WAS REVIVED AGAIN. FYI, not only two character who died. J.K Rowling might have wrote only 18 chapters when she said that to the press and the news about the last book because more than 2 people died....here's the list:
Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody
The Minister of Ministry of Magic
Nymphadora Tonks Lupin
Teddy Tonks
Remus Lupin
Fred Weasley (OMG!!!!!!!!)
Colin creevey
Hedwig (Yup, be shock....she did not even spare that poor owl's life)
Dobby The Free House Elf
The heroes who died while battling the DEATH EATERS from Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and most definitely GRYFFINDOR.
The teacher who thought MUGGLES STUDIES in Hogwarts wittchcraft and wizardry
Grindewald (The DARK wizard that Dumbledore faught.)
Crabbe (Draco's Malfoy pathetic sidekick....he kinda killed himself actually....casting a cursed fire around and got fried in the end. HOW STUPID WAS THAT? But I don't think anybody really cares about him. Anyway.)
Dirk and a few goblins.
The wand maker For Durmstrung Boys....I forgot his name.


For your great relieve.....
Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Seamus, Neville and Dean did not die. More to the interesting part........Hermione and Ron got married and had children and Harry and Ginny too. It was a great ending. A happy one. A deserving series. I cannot imagine anyone who want Voldemort or more to say TOM RIDDLE...(I dare....) win and there was no ending. I think J.K Rowling would get killed and the sales would definitely drop. People would tell and people would be tooo appalled to read an ending that doesn't has one. I think KIDS who stayed all night just to read more that 5000 pages in total would be devastated. And, come on guys, it was a children books in the beginning until we, the adults, started craving for a fairytale. So, I think everyone should be sastified.

To J.K Rowling,
You are the most amazing writer I have ever come across. I cannot thank you more how the HARRY POTTER SERIES has change my life and views of life. How friendship and courage and definitely LOVE proves to be the greater powers of all powers. I was not your fan when you first published the books. I did not even took notice and I am most definitely ashamed of it. I only got to know about the HARRY POTTER SERIES until my friend put that stuff right beneath my nose and made me read it. I can't thank that friend more cause if he had not done that, I would not have knew this amazing skills of yours to pull me through the rough time I had. J.K Rowling your beloved skills and books would be missed. It's sad to know that no more book after this would come out but if you are reading this (which is at great odds) i want to thank you again. YOU CREATED A LEGEND.

To That person On the TITLE.

Just because you're perfect,
Does not give you the right,
To insult me behind my back.

Just because you're beautiful,
Does not give you the right,
To laugh at my beautiful flaws.

Just because you're not fat,
Does not give you the right,
To make me uncomfortable

Just because guys are chasing after you,
Does not, in anyway, give you the right,
To look so smug and arrogant.

Please look at yourself in the mirror,
I know it's horrible when you do,
You're scared if i speak,
I am definitely much more beautiful,
THAN YOU.

To my friends....you know who I am talking about....he he he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..finally found a way to leave a comment!! love your poem.. ;)