Friday, September 25, 2009

OMG!!!!!

OMG!
Ok enough of that. I am totally freaking out.

I almost got into an accident about 30 minutes ago!!! Really! Omg!

Alhumdulilah( Thank God), Nothing happened. I went into shock just now because I was laughing all the way home and freaking out to Razia. She must have thought I have lost my mind.

I think I went to a state of shock.

The car almost hit me and I almost died, y'all. I really almost died. Today might have been the day you guys got the bad news that Roshilla, your friend or Best friend, had died at about 11:40 pm. At the tender age of 21. Just after her birthday.

Can you imagine my date of birth and my date of death on my grave???

23-09-1988 to 24-09-2009

People would look at my grave twice and think, "Whoa, I hope she at least had a blast on her birthday."

And I didn't!!!!

I am still in shock and my dad is on a mission to find who that moronic driver was.


Well, on to a less bugging topic.

Um....OMG!

Something awesome was announced on my birthday yesterday!!!

The Host by Stephenie Meyer would be made into a MOVIE! YEAH! I will finally see the host being played in action and I hope they find a really good IAN!!!!

I have been fantasising about IAN for God knows how long.....He's the Gentleman of the world. He's perfect. Except for one flaw, he doesn't exist!

Well, that's all.

I love you guys. I am saying it now because I am scared I may never be able to say it again.

No comments: