Thursday, September 10, 2009

CLICHE ENDINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS BORING.

CLIFFHANGERS.

Either you love it or hate it. Personally, I truly one-hundred percent hate it.

There's a lot of American tv shows that ended in a cliffhangers. For example would be Grey's Anatomy season 5, where the last scene was trying to revive Lizzie who died right after being able to remember all the mean things Alex said to her in his desperate moment to get her to be her again. Am I even making sense? Well, you have to watch the show to see. It's just amazing.... but really it's piss me off. I mean, I would want to know if Lizzie lived or died because in the whole series, I have never seen Alex so devoted to a woman. And he truly love her, which is amazing and beautiful at the same time. So I may not be the first to ask for this, but all the same, please let lizzie live and maybe kill George.

It's not that I don't like George, it's just I think he suffered enough. I mean being hit by a bus for someone he doesn't even know. What's with falling in love with Meredith only to have her get married to Dr. Shepard. And then falling in love with Lizzie, and lizzie not feeling the same way as him. The directors or producers should just delete this very sad character because it's too pathetic and it reminds too much of me and I don't like seeing myself being potrayed on TV for every one to see.

Wow, what a grey's anatomy revelation.

Another cliffhanger that I hate would be the series Bones.

The series ended with such a turn off for me. Ok, so Agent Booth was injured and he was operated. Then he dreamt about this whole thing where he was married to Bones and they were really happy (this is the sucky part because A LOT of fans are actually rooting for Bones and Booth to get together because they are freakingly awesome together and you could see throughout the whole series that Booth have genuinely feelings for Bones.) suddenly their club had a homicide. But all of these were a dream and Booth woke up from his coma and Bones was finally relived from waiting only to be hit by a punchline where Booth said, "who are you?"...then the credits happened.

I nearly threw the laptop away.

I know it's exciting and all but why can't the series end up like Charmed where there is almost a guarantee that there is a happy ending on the end of the season? Wish people would stop thinking that cliche ending would not rake ratings or views.

Anyway, Grey's anatomy is coming soon and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 'SEASON THAT WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING'.

Well, thanks for reading...

Lots of Love,
Shilla

No comments: