Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tired...... that's a big word.

Hey ppl!

It's been one long day and now I am just ready to rest my head and let dreams overcome my thoughts but before I hit the sack, I just want to talk about today,
Finally, I gone to school.

This was because, I had a sweet request from Farah to come so we can do the slides and so I did. And, well, The Nafa board had call saying that if I do not turn up, they have the POWER to expel me.

But, seriously, I wasn't bothered. I just don't think I want to learn anything more or the stress that is killing me and I hate the very core of that school. YUCKS.

Today has been a weird day. Having not come school for so long, I have forgotten alot of things...Like people's name and what happened if you do that. So...it was embarrassing. Haha...I told Aly that she was nice on MSN...and not so nice in real life or not as nice...hahaha....but all the same, she laughed.

After school which ended quite early and well, considering that we had presentation and Zaree was nervous..I had to go to work and I love it. Honestly, it's a form of escape and it's nice to work at MadJack! The people are friendly and I had so much fun.

So thats all!

I can't wait to go to bali! It's going to be a blast!

No comments: