Thursday, September 17, 2009

For Christine.

OK before anything is posted here....I just wanna say that I am a BLOGGER fan and I would never change to livejournal or whatever else is offered as a space to let out my feelings for the world to see.

I like Blogger a lot and though it's a tad bit slow and it's not really doing anything to go with the challenge that a lot of other blog space have...I think still it's not complicated and people won't be confuse on who is replying and who is actually writting the blog....(I am talking about Livejournal)

Anyway, this is not what I usually do. Posting videos of Korean band...it's usually Christine but I want to dedicate this to her.

I wonder if she have watched it...but here it is nonetheless,






If you're wondering who the boy band is, well they are call a HONOR SOCIETY. I have heard their song and I am not becoming a big fan but I have to say, the lead singer of this band has a killer voice and when he hits the high notes, it's super sexy.

Ok, I hope you like it, Christine. SEE U SOON!

No comments: