Monday, October 29, 2007

What's up people.....so far chapter ten is receiving goooooooooooooood feedback! Well that's good lah...considering that I tooooook sooooooo Looooooooooonnnnnngggg to write it...thanks to Christine ...she put a little spice in my thinking! Thanks babe.....Do not worry, your name will be in the book. PROMISE. I guess you guys are waiting for chapter 11...I worte it halfway...you guys are in for a BIG surprise! I like what I wrote so far...it's kinda bring a little flava to the story line.
So anyway, I have a HUGE story to tell today. Yesterday, we prank our BIRTHDAY BOY, NAZIRUL!!!!!! hahahaha...it was the first prank the was sooo successful!!! I should have really record it. Naz reaction was the cherry on top of the ice cream! PERFECTO! So here's how the story goes....Firstly, we wanted to so-called meet him...so we told him if he could hang out and so he said yes...I think so far....anyway back to the story....so at first i met raz and haf....we bought a DOME CHOCOLATE CAKE, it was the best cake we seen so far...it should have been my BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! But, sadly, it was NAZ.....hahahah then the three of us decided to call naz...Haf, being the great actress, called him.
So at first, she pretended to act panic when naz pick up the phone....then he told her to calm down...so she pretended to calm down and told him to come down Raz house...because "something" happened....and so he said he will come soon.....we waited for like 3 hours lah...hahahha ok lah that would be lying but i think we waited for quite sometimes....before he came we planned calmly how to surprise him but when he finally came, hahahah we went chaotic like hell! It was really a huge mess lah...but he knocked first...good etiquette NAZ..so haf was about to open the door when I grabbed her hand to just shout "come in"....and when he came in he told us he was terrified because the room was chilly..the aircon was on to add to the 'depressing' atmosphere....when we finally shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I think NAZ knees gave way and he just drop to the floor...at first we thought he was pissed....but nah...he was just really surprised! I LOVE IT! should try next year again.....this time i wonder who's going to get it....hahahahaha(evil laughter)
TO NAZ>>>>>>DO NOT FORGET YOU O US!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: