Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ok....so I guess I should apologise for not updating for so long. Keeping you guys from chapter 10.....SO SO SO sorry. I still have yet to come out with a plot...don't worry, I am not giving up. The story will come out for your viewing pleasure. Anyways, I have read this really great book...hahahaha don't act surprise, y'all. I do read other books and not only Harry Potter.....This book is called CHLOE DOE, it's a novel by Suzanne Phillips. It's a really good book. You get to see the lives on the streets. How it is really like. Why they do it and how lonely one can get on the streets. It's quite touching as you venture into the life of Chloe. She's such a strong character that would make an impact in your life. She's strong and she never shed a tear...well at least on the part that I have so far read.....She's quite amazing.

Well, anyway, Chapter 10 will be up soon...JUST HANG IN THERE PEEPS.

TO CHRISTINE> I HAVE UPDATED, NOW YOURS.

No comments: