Friday, October 05, 2007

Hmm....so what's up peeps....As you guys can see....chapter 10 is not out yet. This is because I am running out of ideas u guys...I need help....so please give me ideas?
I can't believe this....but if you help me... I swear i will put your name if my book get's published (as if!)hahaha
Anyway, I am damn piss lah right now. But I don't think I should vent my anger here. Ain't a smart move. Next thing I will know some policemen knocking on my door saying I have said something inappropriate...and I go to jail. And I will be gone from this world. So much for FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
So what's going on with me..Nothing much i guess....Promos is over and now it's like i already run the race an waiting for the result. Today an outing got cancel so i just stay at home and do nothing...hahaha. What have you guys been doing???? Wait.....WHAT? you r doing nothing toooooo????? wowow!!
OK i think i better not blog in today....i am full of B.S..
sadly i already am...
shit.

No comments: