Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hmm....so I am still stuck with Chapter 10...but no worries I will find something to come out with. Yeah, so carla is in deep shit soon...Maybe I should put her in real mortal danger!!!!!! Life or death situation.....Then Daniel would be in deep shit tooo.....and then....well I guess that would be a great IDEA! It's not predictable at all......well now I am telling, it might be. LOL.

So what do we talked about today?
Well, I don't know....oh maybe friendship? Yeah I think today would be a great dayto talk about that. Isabella told me somthing really wise.
YOU CANNOT QUIT ON YOUR FRIENDS
Boy, isn't that true? I was about to do just that to one of my friend and I was soooo stubborn to just give on this particular friend. Because I believe I deserve a better friend. But I guess if I were to do that, I would be doing exactly the same thing what my old friends done to me. I don't want to be that person, so I guess I just have to be a friend.

People should know that when you meet a friend, you didn't sent in a resume. So you have no right to quit on that friends. NO RIGHT AT ALL. So you can never walk away from them. I would never do that. A person who does that is someone who is unimaginable and cruel. Can you imagine of someone doing that?

I DID NOT THINK SO.

No comments: