Sunday, August 10, 2014

What a long time since I blog comfortably on a laptop. That's right guys, I have finally bought myself a new laptop.

But not just any laptop; it's the new july refreshed 13' inch macbook pro.

The journey to this moment was not an easy feat I must say, it includes a lot of sacrifice and also a lot  time slogging at work.

Guys, the overtime I had to do, it was absolutely ridiculous but here I am, writing this blog as comfortably as I can and not using my iPod.

On that note, I am thinking of getting a NEW iPod for my birthday and also a disc slot for this macbook as it does not have any cd compartment and I have ALOT of music.

Back to subject, I went out today with my sister (since pay was already in) at around 1:30 pm and went to my work place first to collect a bag I bought from my colleague. The bag was simply splendid but one disappointment was finding that it did not have a laptop compartment that I thought I saw in the picture. However, the bag was simply too cute and it's in a turquoise and I absolutely adored it.

Also, it matched my outfit today.

Fast forward, my sister and I proceeded to Paragon Mall at Orchard and bought the Macbook Pro. I wanted it to have a longer story but that didn't happen. I knew what I wanted and told the sales person and I was done in 5 minutes.

At the cashier though, my heart beat went faster cause I was so scared that the card might get rejected (a fear I always seem to have when I am purchasing stuff that happens to be in the thousands) but my card manage to pull it through and viola!

I used to use the 1st generation Macbook White and it was damage early 2012, it was on borrowed time.




As you can clearly see, this is a really old Macbook... well adios.

Here's the new MacBook Pro


it's pretty dope owning this laptop. 

all my hard work fruition. 

I will be making a Vlog soon and be talking about this Macbook and the future contents...

LOVES IT!

No comments: