Monday, August 11, 2014

Hanging out with the girls (Sunday #2)

I hung with my beautiful ladies today.

The plan was to meet every sunday and just hang out with each other. I initially cancelled the plan but Isabella messaged and I really missed them and decided to join them.

We decided to eat something decent this time cause the last time was Mcdonalds  and we didn't want to have that yet again... so it was Pastamania.

I know, not the best pasta in town but it was within our budget as broke people and we had our fill (but right now, I am seriously hungry again.)

One topic was about feminism and I remember the topic got really intense but thats us and I love that about my friends. We put our opinions out on the table and discuss it, we would challenge each other but not disrespect our output.

Most of the time when I have this type of discussions, I usually have a different outlook on how I view things.  It opens my mind a little.

We had desert after dinner and went for beer right after. I drank this cranberry beer that tasted so good.

I know, it's a girt's drink but it really does taste quite awesome.


Here are some pictures we took before drinking... My girls and their selfies. Loves.




No comments: