Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Taylor Swift new surprise song!!!!

Taylor Swift had a surprise for all of her fans.

She released her newest song and being a fan, I watched it this morning and I was so happy with the song!

That I had to buy it immediately off of iTunes!

The song is so encouraging and so fun and it wants to make you dance and let me tell you, my morning became so bright even though it was raining. I am definitely preodering this album because it's just so awesome.

Here's the MV:


The music video is so fun as you can see how ADORKABLE Taylor Swift is and how she just seem to have so much fun! LoL! In the song, she made fun of herself and I just find that she's pretty cool to do that.

She just couldn't careless about the rumours and she even used it to her advantage.

Yes, she may not have the best vocal in the industry but she does have spunk and she writes music that a typical girl like me could relate.

I just truly love her music.


No comments: