Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I have become quite jaded

I don't know if it's the lacklustre love life that I have or just how the whole god damn world is just so chaotic right now.

Seriously, flights crashing over and over again, the war in Gaza due to land, power and two religions that have probably have more similar ideologies than they do difference and so many other fuck up things that just continue to happen with no future of stopping.

How do one find love?

Or even think about finding love?

I have been quite a cynic nowadays with my opinions about love, boyfriends and everything that has anything to do with the former.

It probably is because I have been trying to look for it for quite sometime, thinking that, hey, I am being proactive and this is what I should have done ages ago.

Now, here I am, as single as ever.

Nothing but bad things just happened when I try to find this "love/companionship". Being so green about the whole thing, you can't stop people from trying to take advantage of you and if you show the  slightest sign of your insecurities, they will not hesitate to just try to break you down.

Why do people do this? Why destroy someone who they are clearly not attracted to and just try to ruin them? WHY?

What is the pleasure in being in control all the fucking time. What is the thrill in reigning over someone.

What is the pleasure of leading someone one and just dropping them like they're nothing.

This is probably just my hormones talking because I never blog like this.

This just seem like a very rationale thought right now.

It's my blog, so screw you.


No comments: