Monday, September 27, 2010

Hey! SCRAP BOOK!!!!

Today, I am going to share with you guys something that is very special to me.




This is my scrap book. My new Scrap book!..

well, not really new.... it started when I was in MI.

It has alot of stuff in it.
Stuff like....Guys I am crushing on.

As per below:
I laughed my head off because there is this one sentence I wrote.

I had a crush on a Police Academy Guy in the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)

Look at how detail I was.

I added me newest latest crush....and it's not the guy that so stupidly ask me the most stupidest question ever....

I added SHINee Onew in it!! I hope it... I hope in five years time....I still be like... "Oh yeah, Hell yeah!!!"


So Why am I posting all this? Well, like I said before, I want to share with you my scrap book. It's something I treasure...and you might want to know something about me...

Hahaha.

Who am I kidding?

I am just here to brag about the things I did today. You see, this scrap book has a lot of my obsession or something that I really love in my life.

My very first entry was about Harry Potter...then....Twilight. I would have loved to take pictures but that is not really important right now.

Since, I fell sick today due to circumstances yesterday which lead to ALOT OF TEARS AND ALOT OF CONFUSION ONLY ON MY END (to that DUDE...Thanks for the heads up for screwing my day), I decided to update my Scrap book with my latest, unshakable and most recent obsession.

SHINee.
This is the 2nd page....I totally forgot to take the First page....So...Well....ISN'T IT SO AWESOME? LIKE FREAKINGLY AWESOME!



Then, turn 'pagey' (that's how the Korean say it) You still can see my dedication for SHINee. If you want to know where I got all the pictures....


Well, 2 words.

POKER CARDS.

So what do you think? I really love it. I wrote:

I Love SHINee

In KOREAN NONETHELESS!!!

The next page is Minho.

Let me explain why I did Minho first. I just watched the athletic meeting the Idols had about 2-3 days ago.

And Minho...he was the most memorable one in SHINee...and the most amazing one, I have to say.

So he was on my mind today and it was automatic that I wrote his name first.

Ok, you caught me.

I had a dream about him.

He kinda like me in my dream.....so....he was on my mind today...

Isn't it super nice? I kept looking at it...and well, Minho is reallllllllly GOOD LOOKING.

Even with the most DORKIEST HAIRCUTS! (Talking about haircuts, Our Taemin had his hair done again!!! He looks like he came back from the past! He had his debut hair again! It's soooooo cute!)


So after I was done with Minho....I had the SHINee rush again, so I collected all (or the ones I can fit in the next 2 pages) I pasted them in the most Scarppy book way.... and here is the result.

As usual, I started to panic.....Why? It was because it was getting late....and I haven't done Onew part yet! I wanted to give Onew a 3 page dedication because he is the love of my life....Or so I think he is.

So I, quickly but with the most love, did his part.

I was really into it too. I didn't care it took more than 2 hours. I just was really happy...and it made me realize that I really love this man.

I seriously do....

And I got mushy.

I know some of you hate mushy....and I know which ones of my friends hate it...but I really can't help but pen a romantic poem for him...even though he might never read it...


But I was satisfied with the result! So here's page 1 & 2 for Onew's part.



After, I was done with Onew.....I was really really really tired. Got a really back ached cause I sat in the same position without shiftiing so much...So I decided to close the book ( or keep looking at my scarppy book artwork) and call it a night.


But I had to blog about this and since I am already on this topic....I wanna share 2 photos of Taemin I bought today at Comic Connection (Don't worry, Christine....it was just $2. LOL).

I just have to say that this boy...or man....is just really GORGEOUS.

REALLY.

HERE HAVE A PEEK.
Isn't he just adorable.....I couldn't help but bought both....I was planning to buy one. But, I couldn't! I just really had to have both!

Well, I do lack self control...so please pardon me.

Ok so that's all...

Good nite and


COMMENT!

(Yep, that's a DEMAND)

No comments: