Thursday, September 09, 2010

Trying to shake it off

Do you guys know the feeling of being addicted?

I know that feeling far too well.

There were:

BSB

BRITNEY SPEARS

ROMANCE NOVELS

ROMANCE MOVIES

HARRY POTTER

TWILIGHT

EDWARD CULLEN

RUPERT GRINT

and now?

K-POP.

I have been through this so many times...and usually, the feeling of being addicted dies off...it's just so different this time.

I am still so hype about it. I still feel so new to it.

It's like there so much more to explore and I want to explore it.

It has become a repition.

Something that I can't seem to shake off....

I just wish I was that normal girl. I wish I wasn't so easily influence....but, I have to ask myself. If I had never known about K-POP...Would I be happy? Would I easily smile just at the sight of those K-POP music videos?

Can I live without knowing such a wonderful soul like Onew exist?

I don't think so.

This is all apart of my life now and my goal is to be an entertainer. I want to be apart of this K-POP entertainment industry.

It's aiming high...But....I want to be apart of it. So I don't care.

BTW, I am finally going to see SHINee soon at the Korean Pop Night concert. I hope Onew doesn't see me. I just don't want him to know that I exist. Right now, I am fine with my one sided love for him. He doesn't have reciprocate.

He deserves it.

Life is not great but it's going well...I don't have anything to worry. It's just work now. I wished I hadn't signed this stupid bond. I feel so tied up.

I hvae been wondering lately....I am 22 this year and yet to have my very first kiss.

I think I am worse off than the 'cat lady'.

When would I get it? Can I not wait anymore? How much more do I have to put myself out there?

I like what Christine said in her blog..

Illusions becomes delusions.

Something that never were reality turn into something that you believe. Delusions. Such a bad description...but soooo gooood.

Do I even make sense tonight?

I am not so sure...

GD nite..

I LOVE ONEW.

No comments: