Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Lucifer Album (1-5)

I have been trying to do a video vlog about this...but somehow, nothing seem to come out right.

It would be the lighting, the things I am saying...

Sometimes, it was just EVERYTHING.

So, I am here. Blogging about it instead.

To start off, Let's take the first track off from the album.

Up and Down.

This song has a very "Highway" feeling about it. You know that song that you want to listen to when you're driving the highway? Letting your hair down and just letting the wind into it.

It's the song that you don't want to have on if you're lost though.

It's very upbeat and you can hear our boys very harmonized in this one. (not that they're ever not harmonized)

The music is about a very complicated girl who has mood swings. Honestly, I think it is. Ok. A very pretty complicated girl that have mood swings. And this kind of girl make the day of our boys...

they're singing things like

"You're a roller coaster ride"

"This is why it's so fun."

Hopefully, this is just a song they sing because, I am not that kind of girl. I don't have "mysterious" embracing me when I walked by.

It's more "SO TYPICAL" that is pasted on my forehead.

Anyways, on to the next song. The next song is called Lucifer.

This song, as the boys have many time claim, " is urben electronic". So I can't say anything about the song genre. I really love this song.

As so many million other girls.

I feel like this song is for those crazy, inhumane, really silly fangirls.

I would admit that I am a fan of this boys...but I would NEVER stamp on someone and not CARE that someone got hurt just trying to get these boy attention.

While I was lining up for the damn Q tickets with my sister, we met very very passionate fan who comes of scary...and I think SHINee knows about this.

Lucifer is about, as our lovely Taemin put it "about a men complaining that he felt very tied down because of the woman and he is asking his woman to believe in him."

The best part of the lyrics was Jong Hyun part.

"If this is love, if you love me, don't do this to me."

I felt this line is the most.....outstanding line. Why? because I feel like I could be a really clingy girlfriend. I mean, you have to cut me some slack, don't you think? 5 years with nothing. Not even a small bleep of romance in the air.

Nothing.

So I think if I ever find someone....I would be so clingy that the person can't breath. I would like to apologise for the future (near or far). I don't mean to be so "by your side" but....I can't help it. I love you. I need the attention. So....if you don't want me to so clingy..then ask me to listen to this song...and I would totally get it. But you have to understand that I will be piss for few days.

Sorry.

So the next song on the album is called Electric Heart.

I find this song...super sexy. I mean they're singing about candy and stuff.

When I hear a song about candy or something sweet...I can't help but think it's sexual.

I mean come on...hello? Candy shop? by 50cent?
And "milkshake" by...that girl with an afro hair?

This song is similar but not so sexual I guess. They sang it in a very robotic manner. A robot with alot of melody. This song is about a girl that the boy finds so rude but yet so attractive.

"Your arrogant, conceited attitude
My heart feels like it’ll explode"

This is the song you want to sing to that girl/guy that every one wants and yet you think that you are destined to be together.

Obviously, I like this song...but once again, I am kinda jealous because this song is not at all a description of the type of girl I am.

Do guys really want girls who are conceited? Girls who play around? Girls with such a mysterious aura?

I guess so....Sucks to be me.

The next song is called A-yo.

This is an inspiring song. People who have big dreams and feel down, you guys should listen to this song!

I listen to it when I feel like trash and feel like the world would be better off without me. This song keeps me going and I think alot of people can relate to the song.

It has a RnB groove to this song. It's has a very chilled out beat to it. The melody of the songs make you want to dance even if you can't. So, this is quite a groovy song if you asked me. But you didn't.


I am just telling.

The next song is, by far, the song that showcase Jong Hyun amazing vocal talent.

This song...well...even without knowing the lyrics, you would know that its a sad song. A broken song. A song that has daunting hunted feeling.

The song basically is about a man who love a woman so much to the point of obsession that the woman can't breath? Much like Lucifer...but this time it's from the "lucifer" POV?

I don't know....the direct translation doesn't really make sense. I think I would need to learn Korean properly to understand it.

The lyrics are complicated...things like this are being said:

"Why is my broken leg standing here?"

"your lips that left me shouldn't love, don't love me, I threw you away"

"Have fun noises left me? You seem so far away."

It doesn't make sense right? I know....But I love this song so much because I think that this song is about a man who leaves a woman he loves so much for her own good? Like when Clarke Kent left Loise Lane? Or when Edward Cullen left Bella? or when Harry Potter broke up with Ginny Weasley...

And also, Jong Hyun's voice is the killer!! He's so amazing here....and it seem like he knows the confuse feeling so well, furthermore, he wrote this song. So, alot of fans are wondering who is the girl that Jong hyun left and regret doing it.

I think he just wrote it not because he experience it before. I just feel like he might have watched alot of drama when he had no schedule!!! LOL.

Ok...so that's all for now....No. 1 to 5...

I will continue the rest some other day....!!!

BYE PEEPS.



No comments: