Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Bands

So the K POP scene is something that is always REFRESHING and EXCITING. Why? Because they never fail to come out with cool bands and AWESOME chreography.





So I have always been a big fan of some of the 'older' group. For example is (none other) SHINee. They've been in the industry for almost 3 years. Debuting in March 2008 although I have only known them for a year and I am already waiting for their comeback (Which I hope is soon).





I realize I tend to catch up on things really fast. Like how I catch up on Twilight just because I found it by chance. I read all the 3 books within a week and became one of those people waiting for the last installment.





OK... So now, I am digressing but I was tying to make a point.





Anyways, since I have become a fan of the 'older' groups such as SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, Beast (although not so much now), FTisland and 4Minute. I have tried my very very very very best not to find out about other bands. I just pass by them saying "uhm", "Ok" and "oh".





But my sister and her everlasting criosity will always find out new bands and would always shove it into my face. I try to ignore it. Try to be cool of it. But, alas, I got curious too and look at the MV as well.



Well, tonight, I got curious about Teen Top. They are this 6 members bands that are constantly beng compared to others. I think they have been compared to 2pm once. But, come on, these boys are ORIGINAL.



See this vid for example.




SEE? Do YOU SEE THAT? Nobody else can pull off a superman move with really alienated hairstyle and STILL look calm cool and superbly cute. I like this video and it make them more interesting.

I am also superbly jealous of this boys. I mean, LOOK AT THE EYE MAKE UP. Their eyes became larger and I WANT TO HAVE THOSE EYE MAKEUP!!!

I have to say Niel has really good vocals on this one. He was standing out in "BAKSU" or know as "Crap crap crap crap crap crap MAD MAN" song but in this onem he STANDS OUT.

It's interesting to take interest in these new bands because although you go like "wow, they're really good looking and and amazingly talented", you can't help yourself from thinking "they're YOUNG too. How old is THAT GUY? 14?"

All these new bands have really really really YOUNG talent and it kinda make you feel like a cougar and ,guys, I am only only 23. That's says alot. I am not suppose to feel like a cougar but I do.

So, that's all. NITES.

I hope for all this, I made a point somehow. DID I?

No comments: