Sunday, February 06, 2011

NIGA HIGA


I know alot of you probably know this guy. But if you don't know and you came passing by my blog... Well, he's just tremendously funny.

He talks about random things and everything he says make me laugh.

and...it's also probably because I have a crush on him. But he is cute and I am a sucker for cute, adorable, funny guys.

Like teddy bears.

The weird things is I HATE teddy bears. Maybe because my ex gave to me a Teddy bear gift. I use to punch the shit out of it.

I wonder why I am STILL single. Is it because of my weight? But I have seen that other girls....just as fat as me...having someone to hold. You know what? I am a prize to win. I am. I totally am.

Wow...that sound more desperate than I intended it to be. I gotta to do something.

I think I am gonna quote from Anthony Hopkins
"We, scientist, are always looking for proof. The thing is, what are we going to do when we find it?" - The Rite.

Scary quote, huh? This is why I tend to believe and ignore. The best option there is.

You know, I heard a rumour mill that Onew ideal girl is someone from After School... and I was told that she was nice and sweet. Ahem, I think I am nice and sweet too, Onew. Will you just look my way!!!

Ok that DEFINITELY does not sound nice and sweet. Sound more like a sour grape.

To say that I am in love with Onew is an understatement. Seriously, I try to dream about this guy, think of this guy, wonder what he's doing when I am doing the most boring-est thing. I could actually be smiling if he found he's perfect other half...and jump off a cliff to end my life.

LOL.

This is a random...blog. WTH.


No comments: