Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DEAD weight.

I feel like a dead weight. No, seriously. Like I am dead.

I think this is post valentine's day stress. I just don't know what is bothering me. Something is seriously irritating the life out of me but if you were outside looking in, you would think I was calm.

From the outside, I looked tired, haggered, not even close to average looking and sick but calm.

I feel pressured. Over what? I don't know.

Maybe my bills. (Oh god, aren't they piling at their own accord.)

But I feel like that's not it.

This is something DEEPER. (Sound like an effing green guru.)

I wish I can share this with someone...oh wow, this is yearning. For a BF.

ARGH. Do I have to do this EVERY year? Coming to this blog, blogging about how lonely I am and how having a BF would make everything A-OK!

That's funny.

And I NOT going to do it. Post valentine's day stress or not, I am not going to wallow. I do that on a daily basis and not just a typical date (Queue in VALENTINE'S DAY SCREAMS).

I still feel the dead so I am guessing this is not about wanting to have a boyfriend. Guys, I am sooo tired.

I got really sick last night, the flu just came right at me. I went to the doctor and she... well...the doctor is kinda weird and I was already in a foul mood (what's with the waiting of an hour in a private clinic) that all her jokes to make me feel like I am 10 years old was not that funny. In fact, I just wanted to punch her.

Yikes. I am getting violent.

You know, I am a fan of my own voice. No matter, how many times I get rejected when I auditioned, I still think my voice is good. Not great but good enough and I want to share it. So I go to YouTube.

Even that is not working out. I mean 3 views in 3 days? PATHETIC.

Still, I like listening to my own voice. Am I weird.

I just like to shout out to people who leave comments in my blog to stop sending me stupid things. Seriously, can't you just be nice and not leave a comment with a URL on your name that leads me to a stupid site that sell medication?

Or say mean things on my blog. I seriously don't need constructive criticism right now.

Ok, nites.

No comments: