Wednesday, March 02, 2011

The Girl On The Side

Do you remember me?
I see the way you look my way
Well, I remember you
Oh yes, I do.

Let's go back in time
A time that once was
Everything passed your lovely eyes
Even me, Even me.

Remember those time
The girl on the side
Who cheered you on
Who gave you her time
And embrace your faults.

She sat there alone
You came by her side
Without thinking twice
You tell her about
Finding the one
With that brilliant smile.

You remember those time
She smiled with her eyes
But what you didn't see
Is the cracked in her smile
The break of her heart
Was hidden well.

The girl on the side
Seemed so happy
To see you find love
She smiled everytime
and said
It's a beautiful world

You came up to me
clearing your doubts
"The girl on the side?"
I looked up and smiled
"That's right."

No comments: