Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who I am

I just read all my entries in this blog and I have realize in the past few days that I am quite a passionate person.
For instance, right now I am so obsessed with SHINee that I am going on a diet and actually trying to learn korean and only coming to YouTube to just watch their videos....Look at my DEDICATION AND PASSION...it's crazy! And before that it was Twilight and hence the twilight skin for this blog....

And before all this mayhem.... It was HARRY POTTER....

I realize that when I get obsess with things, I start to make this obssesion my life. So, well, all you guys out them better hope that I wouldn't be obsess with you....cause I really think I would stalk you down.

Just like what I am doing with ONEW/LEE JINKI..

Everything little thing that Onew/Lee Jinki does is so funny even when it's not that funny...I don't know, he just cracks me up and put a smile on my face..and make my heartbeat run a little faster than normal.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

I have such high hope for myself and finding out who I really am...well, it makes me happy. All I know now is that I am the person who I wanted to be...Right now, life is fun and awesome!

I am just a girl.
I am also the superhero.
I am me.
And that is why I am still here.

I breath life in now...I don't push it away..sure it gets lonely sometimes but now...work is good and I am really doing well...I am not bragging as I have never done so well in life as I have now....I am actully feeling bright and yellow and it's sunshine everyday. I love that I am obsess with Korean stuff because it keeps me occupied and for the first time, I feel like I am not taking life for granted.

Last time, I used to think to have an adventure you have to bleed and bruise, I mean come on! Movies like Indaina Jones or the Transformer...all have an amazing adventure....but now I realize, I am going through an adventure too....and I am not bleeding or bruising.....Life is freaking roller coaster and being obsessed with all this SHINee and Korean stuff just made the wheels move faster!!!

No comments: