Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love CHRISTINE's blog

Recently, if you guys didn't know, I am really into this korean band called SHINee and I really absolutely adore them. Their music is a bit of RNB and Pop...It's really nice and I recommend people to watch it, love it and support these boys.

I am not exegerating when I say that these boys are THE princes we, girls, have been dreaming of and drooling over. Just google them in the engine search.

Oh, if you cannot believe that I am eating my words yet again, you can blame Christine....and her blog. I don't know how many time I said this, But it's the freaking the encyclopedia of all the KOREAN bands....

And her latest blog was partially dedicated to me. And every bit of info I took in...really really made me think I should have been there for MY ONEW....

He fainted, guys!!!! and somebody carried him and he was really weak and....he almost look dead.

God, please have mercy...don't take his soul yet. I haven't even met him and we're meant to be together.

WHOA, I SOUND LIKE A FREAKING STALKER AND A PSYCHO.

I don't want to sound like another Fangirl but I really can't help it! Why why? Why am I like this?

The thing about Christine blog that I love, Shes not delusional....She's factual....and she love SHINee like a bigger sister and I am freaking older than her and I am blushing and laughing like a stupid girl with no IQ.

Haiz....it's been about 2 weeks in since I ate rice and I really miss it.

DON'T WORRY GUYS....I am eating a bit of carbs from mashed potato....and sometimes I "mashed" the potato myself. LOL. and it's really kinda of shitty.

I love you, Onew. I do. Find me, ok?

Saranghe,

SHILaa.

No comments: