Sunday, April 04, 2010

I am so obsessed!

I am so obsessed with SHINee that I :

1) listen to their songs only everywhere I go.
2) hunt down the meaning of their lyrics and memorize them.
3) go to YouTube purely just to watch videos that have them in it.
4) forget that there are no other mam out there for me except them.
5) ignore all impossibilities of me meeting th as a someone on their level.
6) hang on to hope like it's a life saver.
7) could look for a bf right now but I won't and I don't want to.
8) could have a bf right now but I don't because I am too caught up with delusions that I would end up with Lee Jinki/ Onew.
9) I have to type out SHINee instead of shinee cause that's the way the band name is spelt.
10) sign up for korean lesson because I want to know that I would be able to communicate with them even though the chances of me meeting them is ZERO.

The list is quite long but I will hive it ten by ten... When I have the time I will update another ten!!!

No comments: