Friday, March 26, 2010

A devoted person.

I have been working my ass off at work and neglecting this blog. I am sorry....but, its not like people read it.

Anyways, I just want to confess.

Forgive me, because well, this is another obessesion.

I am obsess with Korean stuff.....It's been a month and it has not died down. There is sooooo much to know about this miracle that I just found.

I think I have blogged this before because I am feeling a sense of DEJAVU...but,seriously, who cares. All i know is that I am the only one that loves Onew like nobody does. I appreciate everything that is about him. His looks, his clumsiness and most of all, HIM. Lee Jinki or Onew is the best creation god has ever created on this face of the planet. I am grateful that Onew exist in this world so that I can spent my time just driking in everything about him.

Sounds like a pray, don't it?

But, guys, I really am obsessed with this korean stuff that I am jumping up and down out of excitement when I start my Korean classes!!!! I can't wait to say my name is Shilla in korean and I cannot wait to master the language and go to korea and marry a korean man!!!!!

WHOA! HOLD YOUR HORSES, SHILLA!

I love this obsession, I may turn out to be a stalker and get arrested and get a restraining order but....I love this obsessive feelings....

And being In love with ONEW/LEE JINKI is just super awesome.

Sure, some might laugh at me and scoff at me for dreaming too much. For being delusional....but if u have any idea how happy I am right now because of Lee Jinki/ Onew existence....you guys wouldn't scoff so much.

I am such a dreamer. I dream too much and get my heads in the clouds...but who cares? I mean where else can you find such elation unless it's fantastical? Reality pretty much is okay right now....but hearing SHINee say that I am pretty everyday from my Ipod makes me feel like a girl and yes, feel very pretty. So you haters, suck on that!

Anyway, I can't wait to meet Isabella and Christine this friday...I am going to bring my laptop and seek Christine advice before I buy the CDs of SHINee online. Have to be precise and careful...

Ok, back to looking at Onew.....

No comments: