Thursday, December 11, 2008

My fantasy WILL happen TOMORROW!

Hey peeps!



YAY!




I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE BONKERS TOMORROW BECAUSE.....TWILIGHT SNEAK PEAK IS TOMORROW AND I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED IT. I WAS THE FIRST FEW. HAHAHAHA! I CANNOT WAIT AND YOU CAN SENSE MY EXCITEMENT BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY SHOUTING AND SCREAMING USING CAPS.




LET ME COOL DOWN. MY HEARTBEAT IS REALLY PUMPING. WHY AM I STILL USING CAPS......





Ok....I have tried to make my heartbeat slower. So now, I can blog without shouting although I can hardly contain my excitement! YAY! It's going to be tomorrow y'all! Then finally I can rest in peace. And I am going to watch it TWICE tomorrow because I can't watch it in GoldClass. Wanna know why? My pay....simply vanish. It went to the air and magically disappear. I have a feeling that Harry Potter is behind all this because lately I have been neglecting him but I don't care. Right now....all I can think about is Twilight..Tomorrow...Twilight...Tomorrow....Twilight....Tomorrow!




I think I would gush like a baby! Finally after waiting all these while and now the time have arrived. I am going to watch THREE time actually. I will watch it twice on the same day (Tomorrow!) and the on the SEVENTENTH I will be watching it again. This time ALONE. YAY!



For all those who wants to watch it with me on the eightenth, please let me know through phone or email.


HERE'S MY CONTACT NUMBER:
90147182


HERE'S MY EMAIL:
roshillacullen@hotmail.com



Please do it before monday because I am going to book early. And to those who wants to go, I might need you to transfer your money to my account so I can book. So email me fast and Do it A.S.A.P.



Hearts 4Ever,
Shilla

No comments: