Thursday, December 18, 2008

I do not get it.

I am so sick of it.


Stop asking me this question.


What are you going to do this new year?


The answer is NOTHING.


I won't party,
I won't be with friends celebrating the coming year,
I won't drink and get drunk,
Lastly, I am not planning to GET LAID AND LOSE MY VIRGINITY.



So what? Am I boring that I don't celebrate the new year? That's total bullshit! I mean, so what if people should celebrate and party because this year ended, I don't think I am obliged to do that. And just because these people party doesn't mean they have a life and I don't! It's so ridiculous for one to even think that partying means life. Like having a social contact means life! Ok people, let's get our head out of the shallow waters shall we? Party does not equals life! Please, this is a subjective matter. It differs for everyone.


Defination of life to me does not include partying, drinking, smoking or having sex like nobody business. That is not life to me. Life to me is simple and a fantisical world i frequently visit. So there. This is my explanation and stop giving me that she-doesn't-have-a-life snide look.


Back off,
Shilla


No comments: