Thursday, December 18, 2008

I watched Twilight.

OK.....So I should start off saying sorry.




I AM SORRY.




To those who wanted to watch twilight with me and have been messaging me. I am so sorry. I couldn't reply and I couldn't reply because my prepaid is low and my pay has magically vanish. Like I have said before, I am pretty sure Harry Potter is part of this theft. I have been ignoring him for quite a while and I don't blame him.



Anyway, before the theft of Harry Potter with my pay, I pre-booked twilight movie almost 4 time over. I did this because I didn't go to Gold Class. Back to topic.....Twilight was amazing and great. It's definitely not as gr8 and awesome as the book but pretty good. I give it 3 stars out 5.



Here's why it gained only 3:

#1: The very first starting of the movie was already.......lame and funny. When Edward smelt Bella for the first time in the book, it was suppose to be intense and frightening but in the movie....well, Robert perception of it was all wrong because I think he did not read any of the Twilight book. He acted like he wanted to puke........which, by all means, was ridiculous. Vampire do not puke.


#2: There were many scenes that could have atleast squeezed inside. And some of the scene we could just ignore.


#3: The "falling in Love" theme was just toooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast. If you didn't concentrate, you might miss it. It's really toooooo fast. And nobody falls in love that fast. Not even for Vamps.




So, all in all, I still prefer the book than the movie but I guess that is bound to happen. I can't wait for Harry Potter now! And I cannot wait for the Twlight DVD to be available soon so I can buy it and watch it everyday!



And now, since Twilight is being made a movie, people are jumping in the twilight wagon and claiming themselves to be Twilight fans without reading the book and I hate that. They're in the wagon for the movie which pale in contrast with the book! How could they? Well, I refuse to see them as Twilight fans until they read the book and not fall for the superficial. C'mon, Edward Cullen is NOT Robert Pattinson!


Hearts 4Ever,
Shilla

No comments: