Sunday, December 25, 2011

wow! Best Fanfic ever

So here I am... Blogging while I am suppose to work... But I saw this and I really had fun imagining...

U Kiss Scenario : Celebrating Christmas Together. [3]
Hoon
You : Yeoboseyo?
You picked up your phone, the other end remained quiet.
You : Yeoboseyo?
You asked again. Hoon started to cough into the receiver, clearing his throat.
You : Hoon?
Hoon started singing a Christmas love song. You smiled and listened to him finish the song.
Hoon : Look out of your window.
You got up from your bed and draw back the curtains, looking down. Hoon drew a huge heart in the snow and stood in the middle of it. You smiled and jumped off your bed, grabbing your coat and ran downstairs.
Hoon : Merry Christmas!
He smiled, opening his arms wide as you crashed into him. You looked at him and kissed him.
You : I thought you said you’ll be in Japan.
Hoon smiled mischievously. You smiled and hugged him tight.
Hoon : Hey.
He squeezed your waist a little and you looked up at him. Hoon pulled out a bracelet which has both your names engraved on a small metal plate.
Hoon : Like it?
He looked at you as you took the bracelet from him, touching the names.
You : I love it.
You smiled and kissed him on the lips. Hoon smiled and held you close to him.
Hoon : I love you.

Do you think so?

Made my day.

No comments: